Here are other ways you can support the Safe Routes Partnership and take advantage of discounts for products that support walking and biking.
Discounts and Partner Promotions
The following partners generously offer discounts on select products with a portion of proceeds benefiting the Safe Routes Partnership.
Featured partner: SKILLASTICS AND FITIVITIES
Sandy Spin Slade, Inc. dba Skillastics and Fitivities is providing you a $5, $10, or $15 discount plus a 5 or 10 percent sale proceed to the Safe Routes Partnership for all orders that use code SRTS16.
- Fitivities=$5.00 discount; 10 percent proceeds to the Safe Routes Partnership.
- Skillastics Fitness, Fitness Xtreme, BeFit4 Winter, Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, and Tennis=$10.00 discount; 5 percent proceeds to the Safe Routes Partnership.
- Skillastics Character is Cool, Let’s Move in School, and STEM=$15.00 discount; 5 percent proceeds to the Safe Routes Partnership.
DERO BIKE RACKS
I'm Safe is providing you a 10-20 percent discount plus 5 percent net sale proceeds to the Safe Routes Partnership on all orders that use code SRTS20.
- 20 percent off all print including activity & coloring books, award certificates, banner displays, bookmarks, brochures, pledge cards, bingo games, DVDs/CDs, paint sheets, parent tip sheets, posters, screen cleaners, stickers, storybooks, tattoos, teaching kits, teacher’s guides, teaching cards and window clings.
- 10 percent off reflective items and promotional products
- Purchases are not eligible for any other discounts or promotions.
- Shipping and handling costs will be added to all sales and not included as part of the discount.
- Purchases may be made via email (email@example.com), web (https://www.imsafe.com/), fax (207-226-3873), or phone (877-669-7233)
- Minimum order of $250 required.
When you shop at Amazon Smile, Amazon donates 0.5 percent of the purchase price to the Safe Routes Partnership to support walking, bicycling, and Safe Routes to School! Bookmark this link and support us when you shop.
Invest in your business, clients, employees, and healthy communities. We offer the opportunities listed below, or we are happy to work with you to develop a custom sponsorship opportunity. If interested, please contact Julie Frank, Senior Manager of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858-715-1388.
A hashtag contest is a fun and interactive way to support the Safe Routes Partnership and promote your organization. We work with you to choose a theme, hashtag, and promotion dates. Then, for every message with the hashtag shared on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram during the promotion, your organization donates a set dollar amount to support our work to make communities safe, healthy, and active. More details here.
Fire Up Your Feet
Fire Up Your Feet, a core program of the Safe Routes Partnership, encourages families, students and schools to create active lifestyles that inspire our children to be healthy and physically active. Fire Up Your Feet provides free resources, online activity trackers, and more to get schools moving! More details here.